1. I’m not a good cook (sorry mum) but I made Katsu Curry from scratch this month, I blogged the recipe here. Let me know if you give it a go! It’s super easy and super healthy.
2. I went to Westfield Stratford with my Uni girls and had a lovely day shopping. I made my first ever MAC purchase too, the Mocha blusher. A review will be up soon! We also found a photobooth in Topshop which was pretty amusing. Much laughs. #bigheadhannah
3. I had the pleasure of getting my hair done at The Strand in Chelmsford. Loving how fresh it feels, I’d definitely love to go blonder next time. I blogged about my experience here!
4. The “treat yo self” mentality spilt over into May, too. Debenhams had 16% off their makeup and I picked up the Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue gel and a Clinique pop lipstick! Both of which I have reviewed this month, here and here.
5. You can’t go wrong with a good bubble bath to boost your mood! The LUSH Comforter is my go-to bar, and can you blame me? The water turns a gorgeous pink and the room is filled with the scent of blackcurrants and raspberries.
6. I picked up these barrrrrrgain sandals for £8 a pair in Primark in gold & white. They are super comfy and have been my go-to shoes since the weather has warmed up. I may need to pop back to Primark to pick up the tan and black pair! There’s nothing wrong with 4 pairs of the same shoes but in different colours… right?
7. Guys, I SAW S CLUB 7 AT THE 02! It’s a big deal. They were actually really good and I enjoyed the night as a whole – minus the super expensive drinks at the 02. Over £9 for a Malibu and coke?!?! I must be mad.
8. Moogoo and Dusty Girls were kind enough to send me some treats in the post, what a lovely surprise! I was sent the Tinted Cream and Gradual Tanning Cream. I’m really looking forward to trying them out, just in time for summer, too.
9. I went to Miller & Carter with my family this month to celebrate my sister’s birthday. I of course opted for the fillet cut and a side of lobster mac & cheese. Too good to not order! I reviewed my trip last month here.
10. I could not contain my excitement when a notification from Clinique on Instagram came through on my phone; I had won their 20k follower giveaway! I was lucky enough to win over £200 worth of their makeup. A review of the items will be up super duper soon!
11. I love how blogging can open you up to so many exciting opportunities. This month I attended a wine tasting evening with Charlotte, where we worked our way through 6 different red wines and learnt how they were made, where they were from and what to look for in a good wine. I’ll be blogging about the evening next week so keep your eyes peeled!
12. I’m loving this warmer weather, and warmer days mean of course… Costa! Instead of my usual soya caramel latte, I opted for the peach iced lemonade. It was a delicious sweet drink over ice and the sprig of mint made it super fresh. This will definitely be my summer drink!
What have you been up to this month? Make sure to leave your Instagram links below!