1. So, Easter… I ate FAR too much. Including easter eggs, more easter eggs, a roast dinner, aaaaaaand you guessed it… more eggs. I also baked some creme egg brownies. Food overload. You can read about my day here.
2. I used Hoppity Poppity, a limited edition bath bomb for Easter from LUSH. I was pretty disappointed with it’s lack of colour, bubbles, fizz etc… but I really loved the smell.
3. I tried out my new beauty purchases; Makeup Revolution flawless palette, Soap & Glory eyeliner and a No7 lippy – which I’ll be reviewing very soon!
4. We went out for dinner to Miller & Carter Steakhouse for my mums birthday. I can’t even begin to explain how good the food is there, but I’ve reviewed it here which sums it up pretty well.
5. My cousin, who lives in Scotland, came down to visit us and met her adorable 5 month daughter Lily – she’s a cutie.
6. I went a little wild this month. I bought and reviewed this Burberry perfume, as well as some No7 products, and a couple things from LUSH. I have an obsession for their bubble bars lately!
7. I went out for drinks and dinner with some work friends too, so here’s a cheeky selfie of myself and grace. After a pitcher or two of Woo Woo, my all time fav drink.
8. I had a 4 hour break at uni one day, (why we need a break so long I will never know) so I went out for lunch and shopping with friends. Frankie & Bennies have a brand spanking lunch menu, so I’d 100% recommend going there! The brownies were to die for.
9. I haven’t been able to find ANY spring/summery clothes lately, but I managed to find a few floral blouses in Next, and shoes/duster jacket from Dorothy Perkins. Time I find some summer clothes it’ll be winter again…
10. I went into London to attend a bloggers chocolate workshop. You can read all about my day making chocolate here, it’s a must for any chocoholic!
11. I met up with some blogging friends and made a few more! We had some spare time to whack out the selfie stick and snap a few photos after the event.
12. I visited the new flagship LUSH store on Oxford Street, and it is AMAZING in there. 3 levels of hair care, bath products, play area, and 200 new exclusive products, PLUS a spa. It was heaven in there. My haul from there will be up soon so keep your eyes peeled for that.
What have you been up to on Instagram this month? I’d love to see your posts, so leave links/Instagram links below!