1. At the end of last month I attended a LUSH spa treatments blogging event in Chelmsford with a few of my lovely blogging ladies; we enjoyed an evening full of mini spa treatments and learnt about what treatments LUSH have to offer. I really want to book a spa treatment soon, I’d especially love to book The Comforter.
2. I booked tickets for Jason Derulo, yay! I’ll be going with my boyfriend which I’m super excited about. We saw Derulo last year at the Hammersmith Apollo, but next time it’ll be at the 02 in London so I wonder how he’ll be performing to such a big audience. I’m so excited already but it’s 8 months away. Sob.
3. I also booked tickets to see The 1975 in November with Charlotte! Super excited for that. I originally tried purchasing tickets on See and they sold out in less than a minute. SO crazy.
4. My boyfriend sent me some flowers and I cried reading the message inside, I’m so soppy. I love the little romantic things he does, he never fails to make me smile.
5. I bought a few things in Benefit this month which hurt my bank balance a little. But it’s all good, because I needed summer makeup, right? I picked up gimmie brow, high brow, hello flawless and dr.feel good. There’ll be a post up next month; keep your eyes peeled for that!
6. I blogged about the Clinique instagram competition and the prize that I won; I still haven’t given all the products a go but I absolutely love the chubby highlighter stick. I’m not sure if I’ll review them singularly or as small groups… decisions decisions.
7. The weather has been so lovely lately (please stay) so when I had my boyfriend round we cooked lunch and outside. Home made burgers packed with salad, cheese, gherkins and sauce. Delish. What wasn’t so cute though was how badly burnt I got and how I had to work a late that evening at work and I was burning up. Not cool.
8. HOW CUTE ARE THESE MINI COFFEES? I absolutely love the caramel one so mum picked up the chocolate one for me to try. I’ve had it once but I’m not sure if I’m a fan. I may have to give it another go.
9. I treated myself this month to a bardot top and stroppy gladiator sandals from Riverisland, new Garnier shampoo/conditioner and some new makeup brushes from No7 which I’m yet to try out. I’ve been finding clothes a bit hit and miss this year, I need to book myself in for a stylist session or something.
10. Thanks to the lovely weather we’ve been able to eat outside a lot more, and that of course means BBQs. Yaaaaaaas. Eating gloopy hot marshmallows obviously makes that just a little bit better.
11. I’ve finished my journalism course! HURRAH! I’m not sure how I feel about it if I’m totally honest. I might write a post on it but I’m not sure if it was for me. Well, it certainly wasn’t what I’d signed up for. I can’t fault the lovely girls I have formed a friendship with though, and I hope we can stay in touch now it’s ended.
12. I can’t wear nail varnish at work which means I have dull, chipped, short nails on a daily basis. I spotted this gorgeous nail varnish however on Hannah Gale’s instagram and I fell in love. The said shade? Chillato by Essie. It’s the perfect minty-green/yellow shade and I can’t wait to wear it on tanned skin.
What have you been up to this month? Be sure to leave your Instagram links below!