1. My man went to India on holiday for 3 weeks and I missed him like crazy. He sent me this photo whilst taking part in the Holi Festival
2. I was lucky enough to be sent some goodies to review from Lookfantastic/Pur Minerals. So keep your eyes peeled for the review!
3. I won a prize from Lookfantastic and Paul Mitchell during a twitter chat hair SOS’s. I received the Skinny shampoo, conditioner and balm and I’m looking forward to trying them out!
4. The LUSH comforter bubble bar was my favourite lushie product to use this month. Smells fruity and berry-licious and felt so relaxing, you can read my review here
5. I ordered myself some jeans and tops from ASOS. I think they’re slowly but surely becoming my favourite retailer
6. Costa date with my homegirl Bex. You can check her out here: Boolie Blog plug plug plug.
7. I cooked a meal for mum for Mother’s Day. Prawn cocktail, steak dinner with all the trimmings and eton mess. Delish
8. I sent my Nan flowers for a birthday surprise and she sent me this photo in return. They look beautiful!
9. My man bought me some amazing goodies whilst on his travels. Fizzy drink flavoured lip balms, Dior mascara, Victoria Secrets Lip Plumper and a Giorgio Armani lippy *swoons*
10. I treated my man to Five Guys when I went to visit him for the weekend in London. Still craving vanilla cola right now…
11. I’ve got glasses! I chose a pair with tortoise shell-style frame and blue arms. Definitely something a little different but I like them!
12. Walking Diesal on a Spring-y evening in London. Springs nearly here!
What have you been up to on Instagram this month? I’d love to see your posts, so leave links/Instagram links below!