I’m a fairly nosey person and love reading funny facts about bloggers through tags, so I was excited to see what Annie Writes Beauty had in store for me!
Sourced from Tumblr
1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? I’ve always been interested in setting up a blog as it seemed a ‘cool’ thing to do. Laura has to be my biggest encouragement because she runs such a fab blog and the way she communicated with other bloggers seemed fun, I didn’t want to miss out! It’s a good platform to use as well, I enjoy taking photographs for people to see. I’ve been blogging for about 3 months now and I’ve enjoyed it so far!
2. How did you chose what topics to blog about? I’m naturally interested in cosmetics and before I set up my own blog, I enjoyed reading other peoples reviews. I blog about what I use and sometimes current trends. Just things that I find interesting myself. There’d be no point blogging about something you’re not 100% interested in
3. What is something most people don’t know about you? Tricky. Only one person knows this, but I am seriously ticklish on the palm of my hand. Someone has to just touch it and I immediately freak out and have to touch another surface. I knowwwwwww, freak.
4. What three words describe your style? Ummmmm… Laid-back, monochrome & simple. I don’t wear anything too OTT, but I do like a splash of colour in my monochrome outfits!
5. What do you love to do when you’re not blogging? Shopping, of course. Watching Family Guy, instagraming food which is too good NOT to share and listening to Radio 1
I’m tagging the following lovely ladies:
– rach raves