I’m a fairly nosey person and love reading funny facts about bloggers through tags, so I was excited to see what Annie Writes Beauty had in store for me!
Sourced from Tumblr
1. Who/what encouraged you to start blogging? I’ve always been interested in setting up a blog as it seemed a ‘cool’ thing to do. Laura has to be my biggest encouragement because she runs such a fab blog and the way she communicated with other bloggers seemed fun, I didn’t want to miss out! It’s a good platform to use as well, I enjoy taking photographs for people to see. I’ve been blogging for about 3 months now and I’ve enjoyed it so far!
2. How did you chose what topics to blog about? I’m naturally interested in cosmetics and before I set up my own blog, I enjoyed reading other peoples reviews. I blog about what I use and sometimes current trends. Just things that I find interesting myself. There’d be no point blogging about something you’re not 100% interested in
3. What is something most people don’t know about you? Tricky. Only one person knows this, but I am seriously ticklish on the palm of my hand. Someone has to just touch it and I immediately freak out and have to touch another surface. I knowwwwwww, freak.
4. What three words describe your style? Ummmmm… Laid-back, monochrome & simple. I don’t wear anything too OTT, but I do like a splash of colour in my monochrome outfits!
5. What do you love to do when you’re not blogging? Shopping, of course. Watching Family Guy, instagraming food which is too good NOT to share and listening to Radio 1
I’m tagging the following lovely ladies:
– the inked blonde
– rach raves
Thank so much lovely.
Great post and love it!!
My Lyfe ; My Story
@MyLyfeMyStory ♥ ♥
lovely tag! love your answers 🙂
Awesome tag! I love doing those because it allows my readers to find things out that they might not already know. Very cool. 🙂
Loved this tag, beautiful blog xxx
I agree I like reading fact about other bloggers too! Family guy is definitely a favourite apart from blogging. I also love hearing hour bloggers were encouraged/inspired to start up their own blog
Love this tag! great for finding out the personality behind the image! x
and bloglovin' LDNminute
A really nice interview!
Keep on going!
Have anice weekend
Thanks Hannah, this is so lovely of you. And so strange because I was just heading over here to a) obviously admire your blog and b) because I have nominated you for the Sunshine award. Step up and get your oscar 🙂 haha. Great minds xxxx
Lovely tag with lovely and quirky answers c: Xx
Lovely post Hannah 🙂 x
I always like to read tags. you can learn so much about a blogger by reading tags posts besides following the blogger, read posts and watch their videos. Blogging is indeed fun. especially when bloggers starting to comment and reply. 🙂 oh and it's okay to be ticklish on the palm of you hand. I have it too haha! xxx