So today… I was nominated for a Liebster Award! It’s quite over whelming because it feels so nice that people out in the blogosphere enjoy reading my posts! So thank you all so so much!
A huge thank you to Alessandra for nominating me – you can check out her beautiful blog here – www.alessandradm.blogspot.co.uk x
Thank you Kirsty for also nominating me! You can follow her here – www.kitsyyy.blogspot.co.uk x
23/1/14: A 5th nomination!! Feel so privileged 🙂 You can have a look on Harriets blog here x
24/1/14: Another nomination – this is crazy!! Voted by the lovely Ellis, check out her gorgeous blog and give her a follow x
The Liebster Award is an award chosen by a blogger to give to other bloggers, based on the content that is on their blog. The nominated blog has to have less than 200 followers as it is a good way to promote smaller blogs.
The rules are as follows:
- You must link the blog that nominated you for the award
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee
- Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with under 200 followers
- You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you
- inform the nominees that they have been nominated
My questions set by Alessandra
What is your favourite memory?
It has to be when I swam with dolphins when I went to Mexico on a holiday with my family. I cried because I was so excited!
Who is your biggest inspiration?
My mum – she’s supportive and always gives me a push in the right direction!
What inspired you to start a blog?
My best friend Laura inspired me to blog; I loved reading through her posts and it just seemed an exciting thing to do! You can check her out here: www.stylishbehaviour.blogspot.co.uk x
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
It would probably be to change how the media portray women. It puts so much pressure on girls at such a young age and it’s sad how it affects young women
What is your favourite thing to do when you’re bored?
Paint my nails or play my Simpsons Tapped Out app.. Addicted!!
Who is your “celebrity crush”?
Ooo I have many… my biggest has to be Justin Timberlake. He’s gorgeous and has an amazing voice! What more could you ask for in a man?!
Who is your favourite musician?
By far it has to be The 1975!
Which do you prefer: Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat or Youtube?
Twitter! I always find myself scanning through my timeline whenever I’m bored
TV or music?
Music, it’s an instant mood lifter
What is your dream career?
Journalist/editorial role would be amazing!
What is your New Years Resolution?
I didn’t make one this year as I never really stick to them.. but I’m sticking by the idea of just “going for it”. Accept more oppurtunities and try not to stress about things that we have no control over!
My nominees are:
1. Bridie – youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk
2. Olivia – olivias-notebook.blogspot.com
3. Melissa – raisethewaves.blogspot.com
4. Keeley – Keeleyswardrobe.blogspot.com
5. Victoria – victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk
6. Emma – fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk
7. Zoe – zoebowx.blogspot.com
8. Natalie – tallienat.blogspot.com
9. Ruby – rubixbeauty.blogspot.com
10. Emily – emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk
11. Lucy – justlittlelucy.blogspot.co.uk
My questions for you beautiful lot are:
1. High heels or flats?
2. What was your proudest achievement of 2013?
3. Bold or nude lip?
4. What celebrity would you love to meet?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Favourite band/artist?
7. Where would you love to go on holiday to?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. If you were on a deserted island, what 1 beauty item would you choose?
10. What’s your favourite food?
11. What would you like to achieve in 2014?
Once again, thank you so much for nominating me Alessandra and good luck to everyone involved!