I’ve put together a quick wish list for this month, wonder if my bank balance would appreciate it though…
1. After blogging about my You Beauty box, I had some recommendations of what skin products I should check out. I had a look around Liz Earle’s website and this one seems to be a good starter product. The kit includes cleansers, masks, skin boost spray and clothes/sponges to use. It’s priced at £23.00 which I think is a reasonable price, considering the items retail at £14.75 a bottle.
2. I tend to wear dark coloured jackets or my leather one with a fur collar. I’ve been looking for a coat a little out my comfort zone i.e. coloured or a different style; after browsing through riverislands’ website I came across this one. The shade of pink is gorgeous and I love the tailored fit as well. It would be great to pair with jeans and a plain cami top for day to day wear.
3. I’ve noticed this print on a fair few pieces in Topshop lately and this is probably one of my favourites. I wear black/white a fair bit so this top is a nice alternative. I love the different shades of grey that are on it as well. It’s an affordable piece for just £26.00 so I’m hoping to pick it up at my local store ASAP!
4. Another example of my love for black and white! I’m into layering blouses under jumpers and the ones I have at the moment are plain, but I love the pattern of this one. It can be worn under a jumper and the heart pattern will be a nice alternative. The shirt retails at £14.99 which is a bargain.
5. I love wearing cami tops but I only have a plain cream one in my wardrobe ATM. I really love this deep blue cami top from New Look, the V neck line is flattering and can be dressed up with a statement necklace. At £9.99 it’s a steal, I may have to check out other colours!
Are there any products you’re lusting over this month? Hope you all have a good week!