MAC Mocha Blusher

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

I rarely wear blushers as I always visioned them to give you that clown-like look. It’s only recently that I’ve been choosing to wear blushers; like evenings out and special occassions. I usually reach for NARS Deep Throat, a sheer coral with pink/gold flecks or Benefit Rockateur, a rose gold powder, deliciously scented. Good enough to eat but… I probably wouldn’t advise it.

On a girly trip to Westfield Stratford, I made a small detour into MAC to get my hands on a blusher that I’d seen shown on This Morning during Bryony’s beauty segment. I don’t know why but I instantly connected with it and just felt like, I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Said blusher that caught my eye? Mocha.

Mocha is a matte-style plumy pink, perfect for all skin tones. It’s beautifully pigmented and doesn’t feel cakey on the skin. I love the natural flush it gives me and it’s so easy to pop it on and go, it doesn’t require much attention to apply. This is the first product I have purchased from MAC, shock horror right?! I don’t even own one of their infamous lippys! Mocha retails at Β£18 and is available online & in store.

What’s your favourite MAC product?

P.S. I recently made a facebook page for hannatalks HERE! Would love it if you could give it a like πŸ™‚

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Share:

11 Comments

1. June 8, 2015 / 2:17 pm

I only started to use blush quite late myself but by now I love it and I also highly appreciate the shade of your new one! Indeed something that should suit all skin tones. And know what? I haven't purchase a single MAC product myself either πŸ˜€
    xx

2. June 8, 2015 / 7:59 pm

Ahh, I bet this looks lovely on! πŸ™‚

Blushhx

3. June 8, 2015 / 10:38 pm

This looks lovely and I bet it looks gorgeous on you Han! I've not tried any blushers from Mac before but will definitely but giving this a swatch when I go shopping at the weekend. My favourite products from Mac are definitely their lipsticks and the pro longer concealer! xx

4. June 8, 2015 / 10:44 pm

I have definitely found myself doing the same at the minute (wearing more blush after rarely wearing them). This shade looks gorgeous, I love the packaging of mac blushers x
    han // em&han xo

5. June 9, 2015 / 6:29 am

This is an absolutely gorgeous shade! I have to admit that other than their lipsticks, I've never tried out any other MAC product. I need to look into this!

6. June 9, 2015 / 7:48 am

hahaha you are not alone Hannah! I too own only a blush by Mac. I personally just find other brands more interesting πŸ™‚

Pam Scalfiβ™₯

7. June 14, 2015 / 12:23 pm

Stunning shade! I have a few MAC blushes, but they're all the Mineralize formula, so I'll definitely check this out when I'm next at a counter! I can't resist adding to my MAC eyeshadow palettes each time I'm in a store; there's just so many gorgeous colours and finishes to choose from!

Alice / Alice Grace Beauty