*Dr.PAWPAW Original Balm

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

I’m a big fan of trying out new moisturisers and lip balms. I’ve used Vaseline, Nivea, Dove and Carmex to try and combat troublesome chapped lips and even dry skin. I was sent a Dr.PAWPAW balm and it’s certainly now a staple item in my handbag!

Dr.PAWPAW balm is a multi-purpose balm with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. This smooth, long lasting balm combines a long lasting formula packed with fermented pawpaw (that’s papaya fruit to you and I) and other natural ingredients to create a nourishing formula, all packed into a handy little tube. The balm can be used for a million and one things, such as: a skin protector, moisturiser, nappy cream, lip finisher, for sun burnt skin, skin irritations, as a hair conditioner, nails and any skin related purpose you can think of. PHEW. That’s a hell of a lot of uses for such a dinky little tube.

I was sent *Dr.PAWPAW original balm to review; an unscented and natural balm. It was a little hard to squeeze out of the tube, the consistency is gel-like but not oily at all once rubbed into the skin. I’ve been using it as a lip balm and hand cream at work as I suffer with chapped skin; brought on by air conditioning I think. It’s also handy to dab on dry elbows and I’ve considered using it as a primer before putting foundation on, has anyone tried that before?

A 25ml tube costs Β£6.95 and is available in a variety of high street shops and online retailers. I’d love to give the peach one a go next, I imagine it would leave a lovely rosy tint on your lips or cheeks!

Have you used Dr.PAWPAW before?

*I received the Dr.PAWPAW PR sample for reviewing purposes. All views are my own

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Share:

15 Comments

1. June 24, 2015 / 3:12 pm

I'm looking for a new balm once my current one runs out and this will definitely be on my list of things to try. Really like the fact that it's unscented, a lot of the tube-y ones have a weird smell to them that I really don't like.

Fii || little miss fii

2. June 24, 2015 / 8:41 pm

oh wow, it promises to do so much! haha I've not heard of this one before but I like how it is perfect for summer πŸ™‚

Pam xo/ Pam Scalfiβ™₯

3. June 25, 2015 / 7:26 am

love everything! great photos πŸ˜€

Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix )

4. June 25, 2015 / 1:49 pm

This sounds like a perfect thing to take traveling since it's got so many uses! I'd love to try it as a cuticle moisturizer if it's that moisturizing xx

Marielle
    Love and Marmalade

5. June 25, 2015 / 3:13 pm

How great that this lip balm is so versatile! I have never heard of it before but the packaging already looks intriguing πŸ˜‰ Somehow I only use lip balms in winter and I have like 5 different ones that I need to finish before buying a new one xD
    xx

6. June 25, 2015 / 7:53 pm

I love how multi purpose this product is, it's like a 'do it all' thing!

RachelShuchatMakeup

7. June 25, 2015 / 9:07 pm

Really love this post ! xo
    Can we follow eachother ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

BLOG | GorisHelenaο»Ώ

8. June 26, 2015 / 1:53 pm

Love the look of this, So good how it's multi purpose too! enjoyed reading x

9. Lauren Napper
    July 10, 2015 / 5:53 pm

I have a phobia of having ever having dry lips & hands so I literally go through lip balms like no tomorrow! I have never heard of this brand before, the texture of them looks really nice! I will deffo have to give these a try πŸ™‚ great post by the way. & lovely blog πŸ™‚ xx