No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

My new favourite beauty cult product over the past few months has been this dreamy, creamy hot cloth cleanser from No7. I have managed to perfect my skin care routine down to a T with the help of Clinique’s Take The Day Off Balm, review here, and this cleanser to give me perfect baby soft skin. I’m a newbie when it comes to No7 and have never really explored their products much. On this occasion however, I picked up this No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser and a No7 foundation {review up next week!}. Damn you beauty blogger chats, always making me mentally create lists of products that I need to get my hands on!

It’s worth adding this clever little cleanser can be used as a makeup remover and a face mask! Once my skin is make-up free, I dispense 1 pumps worth of cream onto my hand and massage it into my skin. At this stage, I either wash it off with lukewarm water or run the muslin cloth (provided in the box!) underneath hot water and rest it over my face for a mini spa-like treatment. After 1 to 2 minutes, I remove the muslin cloth and work it in a circular motion to remove the cleanser. The scent of the cleanser is super refreshing with a faint cucumber type smell.

This cleanser is considered a dupe for Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, but at a much purse friendlier price of Β£9.95. The 200ml cleanser comes with a small muslin cloth, but it feels a little rough on my skin so it could well be used as an exfoliator. For the price I am super chuffed with its effectiveness. I have combination skin and the thick cleanser doesn’t make my face feel clogged up or oilier – double thumbs up from me. I’m looking forward to exploring more of No7 skin care range!

What products are in your skin care routine?

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Share:

14 Comments

1. March 6, 2015 / 8:35 pm

So glad I came across this post lovely. I've used the Liz Earle cleanse and polish for years and years… but it's just not as accessible as No7 is for me.. excited to try this out now πŸ™‚

Elle
    xx

2. March 6, 2015 / 11:10 pm

I do really like no7 too! I use their moisturisers and they are so good. Have worked really well on clearing my skin up! x

Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

3. March 7, 2015 / 2:50 pm

I have never really explored No7 products before either, however this sounds really lovely. I’m going to have to give this a shot after finishing my LE especially as it’s considered a dupe πŸ™‚ Fab post hun πŸ™‚

Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

4. March 7, 2015 / 7:55 pm

I really liked this cleanser. I haven't repurchased it for a while as I've had a couple of Liz Earle C&P bottles as presents but I'll definitely be getting more when they run out. I find t so creamy and it does a great job of removing my make up.

Jenn

Photo-Jenn-ic

x

5. Grace D
    March 8, 2015 / 11:31 am

Oh gosh, this sounds like such an amazing product!
    I've put this on mental list of things to buy next time I am in boots, if I joined in on the beauty blogger chats then I doubt I would have any money left in my bank whatsoever :')
    Great post! Hope you are having a nice day! xoxo

Other Infinities
    β™₯

6. March 8, 2015 / 3:17 pm

I have never tried anything from No7 but would love to as this is yet again a product that sounds fab! πŸ™‚
    xx

7. March 9, 2015 / 10:31 am

I love No7 skincare products especially their Protect & Perfect face creams. I'm using a Superdrug version of the hot cloth cleanse and love it. This sounds great too!

Roxie β™₯

8. May 6, 2015 / 2:48 pm

Love the sound of this! I definitely need to keep an eye out for it next time I'm in Boot's πŸ™‚