LUSH Comforter Bubble Bar

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Mid-week bubble bath time! I have a vast amount of LUSH bubble bars and bath bombs which are stored here there and everywhere (soz mum) that need using up! I still have Christmas stock to use up, ooops. This time round I used The Comforter; a bubble bar infused with bergamot oil and cassis absolute. Once the bath was brimming with water, I broke off half of the bubble bar and crumbled it under the warm running water. After a few seconds, mounds of soft velvety bubbles appeared floating on top of the deep pink water. The smell this bar gives off is amazing, the room was filled with an uplifting blackcurrant, raspberry and cherry aroma. This bar retails at £4.75, so one of the higher priced bubble bars in store, but you can crumble as little (or as much) as you like! I’m looking forward to using the other half as it left me feeling so relaxed and my skin had a light berry scent to it. You’ll be glad to hear this bubble bar doesn’t leave marks on the bath, so no need for frantic scrubbing afterwards!

What LUSH products do you use to have a relaxing bath?

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Share:

18 Comments

1. March 11, 2015 / 10:50 am

I have a huuuuge box of stuff I need to use it. I don't have a Lush local to me, so I'm visiting the closest one in a few weeks time. I need to use up all my bits before then so I can restock!!

x x | daisydaisyxxo

2. March 11, 2015 / 3:54 pm

Isn't having a reserve stock of Lush products just the nicest feeling?! I'm yet to try the comforter but now it is definitely next on my list! I'm craving a Lush bath now, I think tonight could be the night after reading this!

Emily

3. March 11, 2015 / 4:53 pm

I'm still having Lush bubble baths and bath bombs from Christmas and Valentine's Day, too… Should take more baths I guess 😛
    xx

4. March 11, 2015 / 9:44 pm

Need to get me a Comforter, I haven't used one in so long. It shares the same scent as the Sweetie Pie shower jelly so you can layer up!

Bex
    For the Oceans

5. March 12, 2015 / 1:50 am

This is one of my favourites from Lush! The scent is amazing and makes my beth super pretty 😀

Rebecca Coco

6. March 13, 2015 / 8:29 am

I need to buy all the lush bath bombs haha. So in love with the bright colors and the incredible scents! Have a great weekend

xo @ Naomi in Wonderland

7. March 13, 2015 / 11:52 am

gosh the colour is so pretty! x

8. March 13, 2015 / 9:10 pm

That's the problem that I have with some Lush bath bomb, bubble bars, they leave marks and it's a pain to clean the tub after. Glad to hear this doesn't do that, will keep this in mind to try.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

9. March 18, 2015 / 11:12 pm

Ooooh this is one of my favourites – good choice! It's the perfect colour! I've picked up a few bath bombs that I've been meaning to use. Really need to get on it xx

Love and Marmalade