Clinique Take The Day Off Balm

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

I’m always on the hunt for a new beauty product to add to my ever-evolving skin care routine, and Cliniques’ Take The Day Off balm hits the spot. My lovely boyfriend bought me it for my birthday and I’ve used it ever since. Priced at £22, it’s a fairly big pot of lard-like balm. I was a little concerned about using it at first as I have oily/combo skin, but this 100% surprised me. You scoop out the desired amount and apply it to dry skin. The thick balm turns into a silky oily texture, which in turn makes it easy to rub in. Simply wipe away with a damp cotton pad and voila! Makeup free for another day. I love how it doesn’t leave a sticky residue behind and a little goes a long way. I’d love to explore Cliniques skin care range, I’m already an avid fan of their Anti-Blemish Solution range!

Are you a fan of Cliniques’ skin care products?

Enjoyed reading this? Let your friends know!

Share:

15 Comments

1. January 21, 2015 / 10:50 pm

Im a bit of a plain makeup-wipe gal but I'm constantly meaning to sort out my skincare routine, this looks like the perfect investment! The Body Shop do beautiful balm cleansers, too x

2. January 21, 2015 / 11:28 pm

I really want to get this! I have read tons of reviews of how good it is, I think it is so reasonably priced for how much you get aswell xx

Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

3. January 22, 2015 / 12:49 am

I've been wanting to try it but the price is making me hesitate, I'm glad to know that you get alot in the tub!

Vievelle

4. January 23, 2015 / 10:35 am

Great review, I need to try this 🙂 My sister has it and really loves it! x

The Belle Narrative

5. January 25, 2015 / 4:00 am

I'm really trying to step up my skincare routine as it's the one area I've always neglected so I'm definitely curious to try this xx

Love and Marmalade

6. January 25, 2015 / 10:14 am

I always find cleansing balms so odd, they look so weird in the pot! Glad this was nice for you though, I do love clinique skin care! x

Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

7. January 25, 2015 / 11:24 am

i've been in love with cleansing balms ever since I tried this one! they're in my opinion, way better than cleansing oils at taking the day off and not irritating the skin. Marvellous post 🙂

Jessica Anna | A So Called Beauty Blog

8. January 25, 2015 / 11:10 pm

I absolutely love the Take The Day Off Makeup Remover so I'm bound to love this, sounds amazing!

Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.com

9. January 27, 2015 / 10:52 pm

I've been looking for things to make taking makeup off easier, I think a cleansing balm is the way to go. Might have to try a cheaper alternative and then step up to Clinique once Im less poor.

Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

10. January 28, 2015 / 5:20 pm

I have so many cleansers – and love so many cleansers – so I definitely don't need any more, but am so tempted by this one. It has such amazing reviews (plus Tanya burr loves it) On my list of to-buy products 🙂

Elle